Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Re-entry

Greetings..STATESIDE! That's right, we've arrived home, safe and sound! This exciting chapter of our lives has come to an end but we look forward to sharing our stories with you all very soon! Our last two weeks in Ethiopia were spent with the Charlotte Lady Eagles team. I have to say it was the highlight of my time there, having my been able to share Ethiopia with my friends! To see the events that took place, you can view the photos by our tour photographer, Dave Johnson, at this site: http://web.mac.com/david_johnson/www.silentimages.info/Charlotte_Eagles.html
Forgive me for not writing more at the moment...lots to catch up with! Stay tuned though, for more stories and pictures!
Thanks for your prayers and support! Continue to pray for us as we re-adjust to our lives back home and process all that we've experienced in Ethiopia.
Blessings,
Sunshine (for Sarah and Ali)

No comments: